St. Scholastica’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All St. Scholastica’s Catholic School posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Notes for Applicants
Senior Leadership Application
St Scholastica’s Primary School is situated on the edge of Stoke Newington and was judged as ‘good’ by Ofsted in January 2016.
What you will get from St Scholasticas Primary School:
- Happy, well behaved children who are keen learners
- Parents who are supportive of the school
- High expectations for all members of the school community
- Supportive staff within the school and amongst the Trust
- A school that puts children first and at the centre of all policy, practise and decision making
Applicants do not need to be Catholic but must be willing to support the ethos of our school.
Visits to the school are welcomed and recommended so please contact Mrs Naomi Mulholland, Headteacher, for further details or to arrange a tour.
We also encourage any early applications and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we suitable candidate is found.
Please download the application forms to the right.